The Accu-Chek Performa blood glucose meter makes blood glucose monitoring quick and easy. It’s ready to use right out of the box, requiring no set-up. Each meter uses Accu-Chek Performa test strips and an Accu-Chek FastClix® lancing device. Helpful alerts remind you to monitor before and after meals, giving you valuable information to support therapy decisions for a healthy active life.
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Used with easy-to-handle Accu-Chek Performa test strips
- Tiny blood sample: only 0.6µL of blood required
- Fast results in 5 seconds
- No coding needed, making the monitoring process quick and easy
- No set-up required. It’s ready to use right out of the box
- Set up to 4 pre- or post-meal alerts, so you never forget to monitor
- Automatically turns on when you insert a test strip
- Saves energy by turning off automatically when you’re finished testing
- Time and memory are saved for up to 72 hours if the battery is removed
No coding. No set-up.
59g with battery
Get results in 3 steps:
- Insert your test strip into the meter and it turns on automatically.
- Apply your blood sample to the easy-to-see yellow window. Only 1 small drop is needed.
- In approximately 5 seconds, your test results will appear in the easy-to-read display.
Unique serial number printed on a label on the device and stored in non-volatile memory
Mutant variant of quinoprotein glucose dehydrogenase (Mut. Q-GDH), electrochemical
Approximately 5 seconds
Temperature: 8°C to 44°C (46°F to 111°F)
-25°C to + 70°C (-13°F to +158°F)
Up to 500 total results, plus 20 control tests
7, 14, 30 and 90 days
94 x 52 x 21 mm
59 g with battery
Large LCD display with symbols
Yes (factory setting ON)
1 battery, 3-volt lithium coin-cell type CR2032
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button (coin cell) battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre
on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Approximately 2,000 measurements
After 2 minutes undisturbed with strip inserted, or if powered on but left undisturbed for 2 minutes
0 to 3,094 m (0 to 10,150 ft.)
10 mg/dL – 600 mg/dL
0.6 mmol/L – 33.3 mmol/L
Capillary, venous, arterial, and neonate
Capillary fill function
10 to 65%
18 months after production date; test strips remain stable up to expiry date printed on test strip vial, even after opening (test strip container must be closed tightly after each test strip is removed)