With seamless compatibility to mySugr app, it’s quick and easy to collect important diabetes therapy data in one place – eliminating the need for a paper diary.. Along with proven accuracy,1,2,3 features like the spill resistant vial, wide test strip dosing area, strip port light and strip ejector button can help make every day glucose monitoring easier.4
References: 1. ISO 15197:2013 2. Accu-Chek Guide Test Strip Package Insert. 3. Brazg, RL., et al., J Diabetes Sci Technol 1414-1415. 4. Harvey, C., et al., J Diabetes Sci Technol 2016 10(5):1136-1142.
- Proven accuracy that exceeds current ISO standards1,2,3
- Have the option of transmitting results to mySugr app
- No more "strip confetti"—the spill resistant vial helps you remove one strip at a time
- Wide test strip dosing area —apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide yellow edge
- Receive glucose readings in less than 4 seconds2
- Monitor in all light conditions, thanks to a bright, backlit display and a strip port light
- Eject used test strips from the meter with the push of a button
- Follow step-by-step, written instructions on the display
- Enjoy virtually pain free5 lancing with the included Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device*
*For single paitient use only.
References: 1. ISO 15197:2013 2. Accu-Chek Guide Test Strip Package Insert. 3. Brazg, RL., et al., J Diabetes Sci Technol 2016 10(6):1414-1415. 4. Harvey, C., et al., J Diabetes Sci Technol 2016 10(5):1136-1142. 5. Kocher, S., et al., J Diabetes Sci Technol 2009 Sep 1; 3(5):1136-1143.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Roche Diabetes Care is under license.
Please refer to the User’s Manual provided with your Accu-Chek Guide meter. The battery door is opened by inserting a narrow object (a tool such as a screwdriver or key) into the slot to open the battery compartment by pushing the tab in the direction of the arrow and lifting the door up.
LCD with backlight
Two 3-volt coin-cell batteries (CR2032).
Batteries are readily available at your local retail store
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button (coin cell) battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre
on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
720 blood glucose diary records plus 32 control tests
80 x 47 x 20 mm (LWH)
Approximately 40g with batteries
Micro USB (cable not supplied)
7, 14, 30, 90 days
- Auto power off after 90 seconds
- Measuring Range: 0.6 mmol/L to 33.3 mmol/L
- System Operating Conditions: 8° C to 44° C (46° F to 111° F)
- Test strip storage conditions: 2° C to 30° C (36° F to 84° F)