1-Click is all it takes. Priming and releasing are now combined into a simple 1-Click action. As with our previous lancing devices Clixmotion technology has also been integrated into the Accu-Chek FastClix device making lancing quick, easy and virtually pain-free1. The rotatable cap offers 11 depth settings that let you customise the device to your skin type. The lancing device uses a drum of 6 preloaded lancets, so you don’t handle individual lancets.
1. Kocher, S, et al., Comparison of Lancing Devices for Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose Regarding Lancing Pain J Diabetes Sci Technol 2009; Sep. 3(5):1136-1143.
- 1-Click action makes lancing quick and easy
- Lever makes it easy to advance to a fresh lancet
- Rotatable cap offers 11 depth settings for different skin types
- Lancet drum is preloaded with 6 lancets. No lancet handling.
- The window next to the lever shows the number of remaining lancets in a drum
- No need for sharps containers (if local regulations allow, as used lancets are hygienically stored in the drum)
- Reduced risk of accidental sticks
- The Clixmotion technology is the principle of guided lancet motion with minimised vibrations and oscillations which is the key to gentle lancing
1-Click is all it takes
6 preloaded lancets
11 depth settings
119 x 19 mm
1-Click action enables you to prime and release in one simple action. This makes it quick and more convenient to obtain a blood sample as there are fewer handling steps. Always wash and dry hands before testing.
Inserting a drum
- Remove cap at the end of the device
- Insert lancet drum
- Replace cap
Setting the penetration depth
Turn the rotatable cap to select from 11 settings. Start with 2, and adjust depending on your skin type.
Obtaining a blood sample
Push the release button to prime and release in 1-Click action
Loading a new lancet
There is a lever next to the window showing the number of available lancets. Slide the lever back and forth to change to a new lancet. The number in the window changes, telling you how many lancets remain in the drum.
Control penetration with 11 depth settings
0.7 to 2.2 mm
Prime and release with 1-Click action
119 mm x 19 mm
Yes, AST capability is available upon request
The Accu‑Chek FastClix lancing device is intended for personal use only. It is only allowed to be used to obtain blood from one person. There is a risk of infection being transmitted if the lancing device is used by other people, even by family members, or if healthcare professionals use this lancing device to obtain blood from different people. This lancing device is therefore not suitable for professional use in healthcare facilities and institutions.
Uncritical plastic material
Yes. The number of available lancets is indicated on the window next to the lever.
A red mark is displayed on a used drum.
No, not without misuse.
Always use a new lancet when you obtain blood. In doing this, you reduce the risk
of infection, and obtaining blood remains virtually pain free.
0.3 mm (30G)
How To Use Your Accu-Chek® FastClix Lancing Device
How To Use Your Accu-Chek® FastClix Lancing Device For Blood Glucose Level Monitoring