Multiple safety features combined with customised settings make the Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Plus lancing device especially advantageous. This single use lancing device supports patient safety and ease of use. It also complies with the safety requirements demanded by health authorities, legislators, and health institutions.
- 3 adjustable depth settings allow the sampling of blood according to the skin condition of the patient
- Each depth setting clicks into place and cannot slip out of position once selected
- Special bevelled needle cut and needle diameter for almost pain-free blood sampling
- Use with adults, children under 1 year and neonates
- Save space and costs by using one type of lancet
- Available in a box with 200 single-use lancing devices.
- Designed for single use, to avoid cross contamination
- The Safe-T-technology ensures that the needle is always safely stored in the housing, preventing accidental needle sticks
- Automatic needle retraction after single use eliminates risk of injury and cross contamination
- After the single use the complete lancing device is disposed of
In 3 milliseconds
1.3, 1.8 and 2.3 millimeters
4 years after sterilization
Entire device is for single use only. Disposal of used single-use lancing devices always in accordance with the local / facility’s disposal procedures
Single use, obtaining capillary blood from the fingertip or, if the patient is a child under 1 year, from the heel.
1. Remove the sterile cap
2. Select penetration depth
3. Obtain blood
Use only as directed. Consult your healthcare professional for advice. Accu-Chek lancing devices are for single patient use only. The same device must not be used on multiple patients.
*Please check your local guideline for penetration depth settings.
1. Data on file.
Single use only
Low (short marking) – 1.3mm
Medium (middle marking) – 1.8mm
High (long marking) – 2.3mm
0.63 mm (23 G)
4 years after sterilisation