With a diabetes companion that's there for you anytime, anywhere and for free, you can face the challenges of diabetes with confidence. Sync with your Accu-Chek Guide meter to track blood glucose results wirelessly on your Apple or Android mobile device.
- Quick and easy logging of meals, diet, medications, carbohydrates, blood glucose levels and more
- Personalised logging screen—add, remove and reorder fields
- Clear blood glucose graphs
- Estimated A1C level at a glance
- Daily, weekly and monthly analysis
- Exciting challenges to achieve personal therapy goals
- Motivating feedback to keep you going
- Secure tracker data backup
- Insightful data analysis
- Apple Health® and Google Fit integration
Blood glucose, Meals, Carbohydrates, Activities, Medication
Apple Health®, Google Fit
Follow the steps below to pair your Accu-Chek Guide meter with your smartphone and then transfer your results to the mySugr App.
- Make sure Bluetooth® is turned on.
- Open the mySugr App and find Connections in the side menu. Select your meter—Accu-Chek Guide and activate it.
- Open the mySugr App and find Connections in the side menu.
- Bluetooth will be automatically activated on your smartphone if it's not currently active.
Apple and Android
- Turn on your meter.
- Go into Settings on the meter.
- Select Wireless then Pairing then Pair Device and follow the on-screen instructions to create a new wireless connection.
- Watch for a pairing notification on your smartphone—via popup message or the notification center.
- Enter the meter code into your smartphone.
- You'll receive a message that pairing was successful. Your meter is now connected to your mobile device!
Return to the mySugr App home screen via the side menu. On your meter, tap My Data then Data Transfer and Wireless to transfer results.
Still can't find what you need? Please visit mySugr support
Accu-Chek Guide meter
Accu-Chek Guide meter communicates via Bluetooth® wireless technology; Other Accu-Chek meters require manual data entry
Android (4.3 or later) or Apple/iOS (9.3 or later)