Benefits and Features Additional Specifications
- Easy to use. Accu-Chek 360° Diabetes Management software offers one-click downloads, video demonstrations, an ability to undo last download and an auto-print feature. Use the installation setup wizard for quick and easy installation.
- One-click meter or pump download—save time and reduce errors
- Easy-to-read navigation and display
- Graphic illustrations highlight patterns and challenges
- One page health summary. This report provides a combined view of your overall glycaemic control. This report is designed to print-out, or email it to share with your healthcare team.
- Customisable. Customise settings to meet your specific targets and goals. Set up favourite reports or create your own using simple drag-and-drop features.
- Compatible with the Accu-Chek glucose meter range including Accu-Chek Mobile and Accu-Chek Aviva Expert
Call the Accu-Chek Enquiry Line on 1800 251 816 to order your copy.
Accu-Chek blood glucose meters and insulin pumps
Platform and processor:
IBM® and Intel®-compatible PC with Pentium® III 600 MHz or higher processor (32 bits)
Accu-Chek 360 software is not compatible with MAC operating systems at this time. Accu-Chek 360° installations running Windows in a virtualised or emulated environment are not supported.
256 MB RAM
600 MB of available hard drive space
Meter and pump connection:
Infrared (IR) window or USB cable (see your Owner's Booklet for details)
English, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
How to use the Accu-Chek 360° diabetes management system
The Accu-Chek 360° system is designed to meet the personalised needs of users by employing an automated set-up wizard (or utility) to automatically run the first time the program is used. This "intelligent" wizard customises the application to meet the needs of the specific user. Users will only see those features that they want to use - of course these features can be turned on or off as required.
When installing the Accu-Chek 360° Diabetes Management System software follow the instructions set out in the instruction wizard. During set up, an activation code will be required; this can be found on the back of the program CD packaging.
For more information please refer to the Help section of the Accu-Chek 360° Diabetes Management System program or contact the Accu-Chek Enquiry Line on 1800 251 816.
- Accu-Chek Active meter
- Accu-Chek Performa meter
- Accu-Chek Performa Nano meter
- Accu-Chek Go meter
- Accu-Chek Integra meter
- Accu-Chek Mobile meter
- Accu-Chek Aviva Expert meter
- Accu-Chek Aviva Connect meter
- Accu-Chek Spirit insulin pump
- Accu-Chek Combo Pump System (comprising of Accu-Chek Performa Combo Meter and Accu-Chek Spirit Combo insulin pump)
Accu-Chek 360° Diabetes Management Software Sample Reports
Take advantage of the easy-to-read charts and graphs for a quick overview of your health as well as an in-depth analysis of your Diabetes Management. You can use the existing reports or customise them to your targets and diabetes management programme.
By seeing your results visually, it may be easier for you and your healthcare team to pinpoint patterns that suggest your management plan may need fine-tuning.
Click the sample reports below to see just a few of the helpful reports available.
Intel and Pentium are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation. Windows, Windows Server and Windows Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.