1. It is a requirement of the TGA that in the event of a product recall, all Insulin Pumps are traceable. Consequently, it is the responsibility of the pump user to inform Roche Diabetes Care Australia Pty Ltd (RDCA) of any change of contact details.
2. Any technical enquiries or error messages associated with the Accu-Chek Combo Insulin Pump System (comprising the Accu-Chek Spirit Combo Insulin Pump and the Accu-Chek Performa Combo Blood Glucose Meter), must be reported immediately to the 24 Hour Accu-Chek Pump Hotline 1800 633 457.
3. The Warranty Period for the Accu-Chek Combo Insulin Pump System is four (4) years. This Product Warranty is personal to the original user only. Roche Diabetes Care Australia Pty Ltd warrants the product listed on this order form against defects in materials and workmanship for the Warranty Period specified. During the relevant Warranty Period, Roche Diabetes Care Australia Pty Ltd will, at its discretion, either repair or replace the relevant product, subject to the conditions and exclusions stated herein and in the Warranty Card. In the event that the product is repaired or replaced under this Roche Diabetes Care Australia Warranty, the Warranty Period will not be extended and will only continue to run from the date that the original Warranty Period commences. Any sale, rental or other transfer of use of products covered by Warranty to or by a person other than the original user shall cause the Warranty to immediately terminate.
4. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
5. Should the pump be lost/damaged through intentional or unintentional misuse/mishandling, any repair or replacement to the pump is not covered under warranty and will be at the expense of the abovementioned pump user or parent/guardian if aged under 18.
6. The pump user should obtain portable goods coverage on their home contents insurance policy and/or travel insurance policy to cover the cost of the pump in the event of loss or damage.
7. Only Accu-Chek consumables (including appropriate Accu-Chek blood glucose test strips) should be used with the Accu-Chek Combo Insulin Pump System.
8. Whilst we attempt to deliver any replacement items as a priority it is critical that all users determine a backup insulin therapy plan with their diabetes healthcare professional in the event of any disruption to their routine insulin delivery and daily diabetes management.