Accu-Chek Performa 360 View
- Proven accuracy.* Independent studies in Australia & overseas confirm the accuracy of Accu-Chek Performa blood glucose monitoring system
- Pre-inserted coding chip. Added convenience of not having to insert or change the coding chip
- Fast 5 seconds test time
- Large and easy to handle test strips
- Large and easy to read screen
- Tiny sample size <0.6 µL with
under-dosing detection. Up to 5 seconds to re-dose the same strip
- Fast fill strip. Blood sample is quickly absorbed by the test strip
- Ergonomic Design. Rubber grips make it easy to hold.
- Test reminders. Set up to 4 automatic reminders for different times throughout the day.
- Test averaging. Meter provides 7-,14-, and 30-day test averaging.
- 500 test result memory. For improved blood glucose tracking
- Infrared downloading capability. Results can be downloaded to your computer using our data management products
Every Accu-Chek Performa meter kit comes with a Quick Start Guide to help you set up and operate the meter for the first time, or if you prefer, you can watch the meter training video that will guide you through each step.
The Quick Start Guide is located inside the carry case so it’s easier to find when you need it.
Color-coded chapters will guide you step-by-step from preparation to the first measurement.
Watch the Accu-Chek Performa training video on how to set up and use the meter and lancing device. There is also a video to help you to change the date and time on your Accu-Chek Performa meter.
The Accu-Chek Performa meter kit comes with the following accessories:
Other items that are sold separately include: